Navigation Menu

The St. Maurice Church is a national cultural monument. The building of the former town parish church started in 1412 and was completed in the 16th century. The richly vaulted, 22 meters wide, 54 meters high and the two asymmetrical square towers make this church unmatched by any other late Gothic monument in central and northern Moravia. During the baroque renovation of the church, the largest pipe organ in Central Europe from the workshop of Michael Engler was installed in 1745.

More Information»
All Listing Types All Locations Any Rating

Listing Results